Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sunny Paris

Last night after working-out, my gym buddies (my cousin; Ate Kristy and my sister; Denise) and I decided to check out the night market at Colon Street. It was awesome! Two blocks were closed and all the stalls were in the middle of the street.

They sold short jeans for P85.00! The only downer is that there's no fitting room. I decided not to buy one for the moment but I'll go back there!

Anyway, the best part of the night was when we checked out the second block and found a stall full of clothes. They sold everything and I mean everything for P70.00!! Holy cow, it was crazy! Seventy pesos for a dress. Seventy pesos for a blouse. Seventy pesos for leggings/ jeggings. Seventy pesos for skirts!! But not all stocks were nice. I ended up buying two pieces. One lacey, ala Aritzia/Topshop dress and one ala Topshop high waist skirt.


This is the dress. The orange papers below it are post-its. Forgive me.:)


Dress details.


This is the ala Topshop skirt. I just tried this on and sadly, it's a bit loose. I better do something about it. Sewing skills, coming up!


Skirt details.


Oh my gosh, I have to go back there!!
Night Market ends on July 15. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment