Monday, May 30, 2011

Clinique Facial Skin Care

Today I'm going to share with you a part of my skin care routine. I decided to talk about this today since I've been really loving this product and it's been working wonders on my skin. I'm talking about the Clinique 3-Step Skin care system.


I first heard about this from my Mom. She used the toner; alone and she said it worked wonders on her skin. I saw the moisturizer bottle lying around the house and I never bothered to ask what it was. Anyway, my Auntie Joy each gave my sisters and I a box of the Clinique 3-Step Skin and since I really didn't have any other "serious" skin routine, I decided to try it out.

Okay, so I have combination skin/ Type 2 -- I have an oily T-zone (nose, chin and forehead) and my cheeks, skin around the eyes and mouth is usually normal or dry.


Inside the box, there are 3 bottles/ tubes. I'll tell you about them one by one.

Liquid facial soap (mild), Clarifying lotion, Dramatically different moisturizing lotion.


Step 1: Liquid facial soap (mild)


This is a gel-like facial wash. I find it really saturated so I use a teenie tiny bit. Pea size or less goes a long way so that's a good thing. This facial wash does not dry the skin at all. It leaves my skin really soft and kind of moisturized.


Step 2: Clarifying lotion


I just love this toner! It's absolutely amazing. Although it kind a stings, it doesn't leave my skin dry. It is incredible. My Aunt said whenever she gets pimples, what she does is, she puts clindamycin into the toner and applies it on her face. The following day, the pimple is healed. I already tried doing that but it wasn't with the Clinique toner but it still works. :)


Step 3: Dramatically different moisturizing lotion.


This stuff is great. It gives the right amount of moist my face needs and you don't need to apply much on. :)


I read reviews on the Clinique 3-Step Skin and everyone gave thumbs up on this. I do too. I just started using this two to three weeks ago; twice a day and it already made my skin better. My skin always feels fresh and clean. My pimples and pimple spots are clearing... It's just perfect. I give it 5/5. Love love love.

Check out clinique.com to find out more.


No comments:

Post a Comment