Thursday, May 26, 2011

Inside my Everyday Make-Up Purse Part 1

I was so excited to put my things inside my new purse. There are 22 things inside it. I'll go over it one by one. :)




Roll Call:
1.) MAC Impeccable Brow Pencil (Taupe)

I just got this hence, the box.

This is my new favorite brow pencil. It's so easy and fast to use. It doesn't take up much space and a works great. The tip is kind of moist or cream like so it stay on long. I wouldn't worry if I made a mistake, I can just use tissue to wipe it off. It's US$15.00.


2.) My Gel Ball pen (0.3)


Oh my gosh! I love this pen. It's my favorite. It's cheap; like really cheap (P21.00) and it writes smoothly. Really smooth and easy. It has refills too.


3.) Silk Secret's Oil Control Sheet (Powdered Blotting Sheet)



My sister, Dana got this at Watsons and I don't know how much this costs.This oil control sheet is powdered. Yes, powdered. So, whenever I use this, dirt and oil is removed from my face and at the same time, it looks fresh.


4.) Gingerbon (Extra Strong)



I just had laryngitis and my voice til now is a bit hoarse that's why I always see to it I bring Gingerbon and Strepsils (Sugar Free/ Honey Lemon) with me. Gingerbon is a real ginger candy and you can really taste the ginger in it. It's like eating a ginger jelly that's sweet. It works good too for laryngitis but the thing is, it has sugar which is not really advisable to take in while having laryngitis.


5.) Bijoux Terner Watch


My mom bought me this watch from the airport NAIA 3. We we're on our way back to Cebu. We decided to go around the airport and found this! We got this for P595.00 only! All I know from the brand is that it was founded in Miami, Florida. And they are usually found in airports. They don't only sell watches but they also sell bags, wallets, accessories, etc. For the watches, there are lots of designs to choose from; from women's to men's, it's crazy! I took a long time for me to decide which watch to buy. The promo at that time was if we bought 3 things at regular price, we would get one watch for free or get a 10% discount. I got a watch, my mom got one too then my sister, Dana got a wallet so we got a free watch for my other sister, Denise!
For the US price, I think it's $10.00. Luxury at P595.00.


6.) MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow (Engaging)





This eye shadow is divine. It's very light once you apply it. It's sheer and shimmery. What I do is either I put it all by itself or I apply it on top of another matte eyeshadow. I also use this as a highlighter on my cheeks. It costs US$19.50.


7.) Clinique Blush & Bronze Duo (Iced Lotus and Sunkissed)



Iced Lotus (Blush )- Sunkissed (Bronzer)



Lately, I've been using the bronzer more than the blush. Nothing's wrong with the blush but it's too pink for me. I still use it once in a while, it really depends on my mood and as to what event I'm going to. I can't find it on Clinique now but you can buy it on Ebay for US$8.00.


8.) Fashion 21 Single Blush-On (1)

Find out more about this blush (I already talked about this) here. :)


See you in Part 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment