Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Papa's Reward

Yesterday, my dad decided to buy me something as a reward for baking cookies. First, I just asked for a new concealer cause mine was dying. He said yes. Then I asked if I could also get new blush on, he said yes again. And then, my mom asked my dad to get me a new blush brush and he said yes. I ended up with three new things. :)



Roll call:

1.) e.l.f. All Over Cover Stick (Honey 3202)


I got this for only P129.75! Cheap eh? Aaand, I love it. It's really smooth and blends really well. I first read about this at my friend's tumbler account. Roselle Camay's "it's RC". I've been liking e.l.f. ever since I tried their Two-Way Cake. It works as a powder and foundation, and it's really affordable too. Anyway, e.l.f. which stands for eyes lips face is a New York Brand and has a wide range of make-ups to choose from.


2.) e.l.f. Total Face Brush

It also costs P129.75. It has really soft bristles and I use it for applying blush ons, loose powder and bronzer. I got the 3" so it's really handy.


3.) Fashion 21 Single Blush-On (1)


P125.00 only. I got it in a peachy color and it's perfect. It has a bit of shimmer which makes it better. And oh, did I mention Fashion21 is Philippine made? Good. Good.

I'll soon talk about the old stuff I had before I got these. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment