Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sly As A Fox


I finally tried the Aunt-given MAC nail-polish. It's called Sly As A Fox and it has a brownish-red color. I find it nice but too mature for me. I think I shall wear it on a job interview on something. I love how MAC calls their nail polish "Nail Lacquer"! :)




It's really easy and smooth to apply and so far, it's still on my nails which is a good sign since I have been washing the dishes, cooking, going to the gym, etc. It doesn't chip off easily. Another good thing about it is that it makes your skin look lighter. Okay, I don't know if that's really a good thing or not, but I have fair skin and applying this makes it look lighter.

I don't know how much it really costs since my Aunt gave it to me but I check it out and they say it's $13. That's around P520.00. My Aunt bought it for C$5!! And it came with other stuff too. I think she bought it at a cause for cancer or something like that that's why it's cheap. I'll talk about the other things that came with it soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment