Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Oldies

These are the things I used before my Dad bought me the "rewards".

1.) The Rice Company Eye Stick Treatment & Concealer (RC602 Medium Lemongrass)


My sister gave me this. She got it at Beauty Bar in Ayala Cebu. She got it for herself but she started running and got darker so she gave it to me. I checked out the price online and it costs $8.00 or around P320.00. I love the fact that it's a herbal concealer and is infused with herbs such as Ginseng, Green Tea, Gingko Biloba, Chamomile and Aloe Vera. And they added in cucumber to reduce the puffiness around your eyes.

2.) Maybelline Kabuki Brush (from Pure Mineral Blush)

I love the fact that it's so cute and handy and that it comes for free with Maybelline's Pure Mineral Blush but it's too rough and hard for me. I lasted for like a year though but it hurts when you put blush on using this.

3.) LR Cosmetics' Powder Rouge ( 1 )

I love how LR calls their blush "powder rouge". It sounds so sexy. Okay, so LR is a German brand and it's really good. It may be a bit expensive but it's definitely worth it. I love their powder rouge which is obvious since I finished the whole thing. I really don't know how much this costs but their catalogue now says that their mineral blush powder costs AU$24.90 / NZ$31.90.

I'll miss these.

No comments:

Post a Comment