Thursday, May 26, 2011

Inside my Everyday Make-Up Purse Part 2

This is Part 2 of my "Inside my Everyday Make-Up Purse"



Roll Call Part 2:

9.) Human Heart Nature Organic Lip Balm (Watermelon)



Human Heart Nature is a Philippine brand. All their products are organic and all the ingredients and materials used are from the Philippines. I really support this brand not only because it's from the Philippines but also because they provide livelihood to the less privileged Filipinos. They also take "serious responsibility of being nature’s stewards". This lip balm only costs P59.75! Learn more about them in humanheartnature.com.


10.) Bench Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer (Alcogel Aromatherpy)



This sanitizer smells soooo good! It's Jasmine Blossom scented. It has chamomile extract and it moisturizes too. I can't stop smelling my hands whenever I use this. It costs P36.00.


11.) MAC Select Sheer/ Loose Powder (NW 15)




I just started using this powder and I usually use this for touch-ups. It's great! It gives a matte but glowy finish and looks like you don't have anything on. You should try this. It costs US$23.00. BTW, this came with the Nail Lacquer and I mentioned previously. My Aunt got this with other stuff for C$5.00!


12.) Estee Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick/ Rouge (161 Pink Parfait)




This is my everyday lipstick. My Mommy Bebot gave this. I just checked out Estee Lauder's site and saw that they have a new "packaging" and it's so much better. This lipstick has a shimmer finish and it's very light. Suuuper light -- it's sheer. So what I do is, I put my lip balm on, then my lip gloss then this. It's so weird. But it looks spectacular! This costs $24.00.


13.) Anna Sui Lip Rouge (17)


This is my favorite part of the lipstick!



My friend Noyl got me this as a Christmas present. I love it! I really don't know from which collection this is from but it doesn't make me love it less. I has a matte finish and the color is just striking! I love using this on night outs, whenever I have very little make-up on or whenever I get the urge to put on a bold lip color. Check Anna Sui's site. It's so fun.


14.) La Senza Fragrant Body Splash (Heart Song)


LA Senza's Heart Song smells just like Victoria's Secret's Love Spell. This scent my be too strong at first and I admit I sneeze almost every time I put this on but after a while, the scent becomes mild and it lasts the whole day. I only tried this scent and their Heavenly Love (vanilla) and I love both! BTW, I only bring the smaller bottle. The original bottle's too heavy for me to bring. La Senza's Body Mist costs $9.50.


15.) Garnier Skins Natural Light Whitening Face Powder (02 Natural)



Mine's got white eyeline stick in it. XD

This is the only face powder that I use. I doesn't irritate my skin and it matches my skin tone perfectly. Another thing is that it doesn't give me oily skin right away. It has vitamin C and SPF 18 and it smells really good! This costs P199.00.


16.) LR Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner (10005-1 Absolute Black)


I like this liquid eyeliner since it drys fast and it gives off a matte finish. It's really black and it lasts the whole day. This costs P569.00


17.) LR Cosmetics Lip Gloss (3)




I love this lipgloss! It's the perfect color for me. Not too dark and not too light. It glides on my lips smoothly! I use this everyday! I don't know how much this costs but it's definitely below P500.00.


18.) e.l.f. Total Face Brush


Find out more about this brush (I already talked about this) here. :)


19.) e.l.f All Over Cover Stick (Honey 3202)


Find out more about this concealer (I already talked about this) here. :)


See you in Part 3 ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment