Thursday, May 26, 2011

My New Everyday Make-Up Purse

I got a new purse for my make up. Finally. My Aunt who I call Mommy Bebot gave me this. It's an Estee Lauder Red Cosmetics Bag. I love it. It fits all my stuff. It's crazy.

It's around 7"(length), 4" (height), 2" (width).

I love the texture and material used.

HAHA I still have the plastic around the zipper handle.


Before I had this, I used a Clinique purse also from Mommy Bebot. I used this for like 1 and a half years. I loved it so much I used it that I didn't want to use anything else. No once have I ever washed it. HAHA


Dirtyyyyy

It's a pink and white floral bag. It's more or less 6" (length), 3"(height), 2"(width).



I think I'm having separation anxiety from "letting go" of this purse. But I really love my new one. The Clinique Purse is pretty but the Estee Lauder Purse is sexy.

For me, the Clinique purse is more practical to use as and everyday makeup bag but the thing is, I bring a lot of stuff. Too much stuff. So the Estee Lauder purse is more appropriate for me.

What do you think?

I'm not sure about the prices but I checked some online stores.
White and Pink Floral Clinique Purse is being sold for $5.00 at Etsy.
$3.99 at Beauty Encounter.
$7.99 at Amazon.
P299.00 at Sulit.

Estee Lauder Red Cosmetics Bag is being sold at $12.00 at Yes Style.
$9.90 at The Pretty Face.


No comments:

Post a Comment