Friday, May 27, 2011

Inside my Everyday Make-Up Purse Part 3

This is Part 3; the last part of my "Inside my Everyday Make-Up Purse".



Roll Call:

20.) Fashion 21 White Eyeliner




This white eyeliner is average. Thing is, it doesn't mark on my waterline darkly. It takes a few strokes to finish the job but it's fine. It has a foam tip which is really helpful and it's really cheap too. This costs P88.00.


21.) Estee Lauder Artist's Eye Pencil (01 Softsmudge Black)




This eyeliner is rated 4.5 out of 5 stars and I totally agree. I love it. It applies easily and smoothly wherever. I just don't know why I don't have the smudger but it's fine. This costs $19.00.


22.) MAC Brow Brush and Comb



I had this brush for like two years. As you can see, the comb part is gone. Haha I don't know how much this costs and I can't find it on MAC. The brush is good though. The bristles are not too hard/rough and it's not too soft.


I guess that's it! Maybe you got a few tips or ideas from here. Thanks for reading! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment